Sunday, March 8, 2009

There were two in a bed, and the little one said....

"Roll Over"

That's right Baby James rolled over last night. Zack and I had gone to the lake with my parents for the weekend. Saturday night, while we were trying out some delicious cheese and prosecco we bought at Catherine's Market, James was playing on his Baby Einstein doing a little tummy time. Well all of his frustration paid off- he rolled over and was much happier!!! I am so proud of my little man.





BABY JAMES RIGHT AFTER HE ROLLED OVER






BATHTIME AT THE LAKE

5 comments:

The Rathmell Family said...

Go James go!!!! John Marshall has mastered the front-to-back roll and is now obsessed with the back-to-front. He can't quite get it and it makes him so mad :(

Laura Mielke said...

oh Sarah James is so sweet. I know you are enjoying motherhood. Looking forward to spring time too im sure (like I am) to get outdoors and stroll!

The Rathmell Family said...

Hi Sarah,

Random question: how much milk do you usually get when you pump?

Thank you!
Susan

Catie Murphy said...

Hooray! What an early roller! That is awesome news and I bet he is just the cutest little guy ever. Wish I could squeeze him and let him play with my Sullivan!

The Rathmell Family said...

Hi Sarah!

Got your Facebook message! Thanks for replying! I can't get into my Facebook account at work to write you back, but thank you!!

Susan