Weight (75th Percentile): 12.85 pounds
Height (90th Percentile): 24.25 inches
Head (90th Percentile): 42.3
I can't decide on my favorite...
Other James Updates:
(1) I started him back on his Zantac. I had previously tapered him off because I thought it wasn't working...well..it was.
(2) I started back to work last Wednesday. I miss my little man like crazy, but he seems to really like Cora , the sweet lady who babysits him. James was smiling when I got home, so that made me feel much better. We have been putting 1 teaspoon of rice cereal in his bottle while I'm at work- and it too seems to be helping with the GERD.
(3) James is just so sweet. He smiles and laughs all the time. He is getting much better at holding that big head of his up. He likes to sit in his Bumpo, and always seems so proud of himself when he does!
(4) Tummy time. James HATES it. Strange thing is- if I give him a paci he falls asleep- if I don't- he kicks and screams and wiggles and wobbles.
(5) James did GREAT with his shots. I am so proud of my big little man.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from this month...
ALL SWADDLED BEFORE BED
QUIT TAKING PICTURES MOM!!
SLEEP MY PRECIOUS ONE
STRETCH
HE LOVES HIS HANDS ALMOST AS MUCH AS HIS PACI
HA...THIS LITTLE ONESIE HAS A SHEEP ON THE FRONT AND HAS THE WORDS TO OLD MCDONALD...I LOVE IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment