Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"...I found him whom my soul loveth"

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE MOST WONDERFUL MAN!! ZACK YOU HAVE TRULY BLESSED AND ENRICHED MY LIFE. YOU HAVE THE MOST KIND, GENEROUS, AND FORGIVING HEART OF ANYONE I KNOW. I AM BLESSED TO BE YOUR WIFE. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS!! THE PAST THREE YEARS HAVE BEEN A BLAST!! I LOVE YOU!!

"...I have found him whom my soul loveth" Song of Solomon 3:4

"Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me." Ruth 1: 16-17

3/7/06 Royal Plantation Ocho Rios, Jamaica

No comments: