Zachary James Barker Jr
7lb 12 oz
21 in
December 9, 2008
7:51 p.m.
I can't believe I haven't posted anything since James was born. I am so amazed by people who have pictures up of their baby within hours of their birth. Well, obviously not me. James is almost 1 month and still no post....so... Above are a few of my favorite pictures. I have started writing about James' arrival and motherhood, but I haven't finished....so to make myself feel less anxious about it I thought I would post a few pics today and then finish and post the stuff I have been working on next week. So until then....
6 comments:
Oh Sarah he is just precious! Congrats!
YAY! he is so gorgeous! Can't wait to hear all about it. Don't leave anything out!
I am so proud to have such a beautiful nephew! Love ya'll!
Mel
Amazing! He looks like Zach! What a beautiful boy! And don't feel bad for one sec about the delay in posting! Survival mode with an early baby does not include blogging! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics!
He is so cute! I am excited to see your blog- I am behind on my blog stalking, so I didn't know you had one!
Sarah, I just found your blog from Mary Tyler's. James is beautiful! I can't wait to keep up with you now! Trey and I have a little one on the way in July!
Post a Comment