WOW!!! Our sweet friends and family were so generous to shower BB, Me, and Zack with so many beautiful and useful items. From our stroller and swing to burp cloths and "hooter hiders" BB and I are set!! Thanks to everyone for their generosity and thoughtfulness.
The hostesses minus Sybil, Kim, Amanda and Catie.
The hostesses did a beautiful job. The flowers were beautiful, Rachel's house looked breathtaking, and the food and decorations were divine. It was so much fun to have friends and family together...I think it was 2 years ago at our wedding that I was blessed to have so many of our best friends & family together in one place. Here are some more pictures of the beautiful occasion:




Zack trying on the sling Jane made for us!
Other things going on:
(1) Zack is fully recovered from his surgery. He got his staples out last week, and is now counting down the days until he can get back in the gym (the Dr said he had to wait 6 weeks which is an eternity to Zack).
(2) Zack was so sweet to put together all of BB's things...I will have to take pictures of the nursery soon to post. We are still waiting on the rocker which should be shipped Nov 2nd!!
(3) I went to the cardiologist and they did an EKG which showed sinus tachycardia (i.e. my heart was in rhythm but just really fast) which was good news. I had to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours- but we have yet to hear the results of that yet!!
Well that's all I can think of for now....
No comments:
Post a Comment